23 Oct Hello everyone!
Today is the day. The MondragonLingua translation agency is launching a new blog in which we hope to help you, keep you posted and maybe clarify doubts you may have about the translation industry. After more than 40 years of experience as translation service specialists we have learned a lot and the time has come to share it.
We will talk about what may interest you about us and our field, we will shed light on common misunderstandings about companies that we have come across throughout our journey trajectory and, of course, we hope to share content with our peers colleagues from the industry, from whose blogs are valuable too we have learned as well. In other words, we will be sharing with you talking about our exciting world: translation and interpretation, localization, terminology management, digital marketing, technology and much more.
To begin with, we have divided the blog into 7 themes that we hope to facilitate the search for content of interest:
- MondragonLingua & MONDRAGON: news, events, agreements … this is the section where we will basically talk about ourselves and our work.
- Innovation and translation technology: At MondragonLingua, our commitment to technological innovation is incorporated into our value chain. We participate in technological research projects in areas such as machine translation and we want to share the latest achievements in translation technology.
- Education and training: multilingual education, e-learning, studies of various languages, etc. We are more trained than ever before, we believe that communication is the basis of our era and a pillar in education. Therefore, we thought it deserved its own space.
- Digital Marketing: SEO, SEM, Inbound Marketing, keywords, Social Media…what a mess! In this section we will try to clarify doubts and help you navigate your way through Digital Marketing.
- Localization: Adapting content to a new market is not just a matter of document translation. Its specific culture has a larger impact than you may think; therefore, we use localization to adapt websites to what the new market demands, from different writing styles to consumer preferences.
- Translation and interpretation: This is the foundation of MondragonLingua. Here you can learn about key topics regarding translation and interpretation, from aspects of translation services to advice on how, when and why to use them.
- Languages: There are around 7000 languages in the world, a myriad of peculiarities and diversity. After all, how can we talk about translation without speaking about languages?
You can also sign up for the quarterly newsletter and/or follow us on social media, where we link to our own posts, as well as to content that may interest you, so you can always be up to date. And without further delay, let´s start!